These Certificates can be obtained once you complete each of the six levels taught in English-Line. To correctly learn each level you will need to study between 60 and 80 hours, depending on your initial level. There are six certificates:
- BEGINNERS – A1* Means that you have satisfactorily fulfilled the Beginner level studies.
- LOWER INTERMEDIATE – A2* Means that you have attained the Lower Intermediate level, the “survival” level needed in an English-speaking country.
- INTERMEDIATE – B1* Means you have attained an Intermediate level, where you have learned to use the past, present and future tenses, and you have learned auxiliary and modal verbs. In addition, you can communicate at ease.
- UPPER INTERMEDIATE – B2* Means you have attained an Upper Intermediate level, having studied past tense verbs in depth and having finished learning modal verbs. You can easily interact in any situation
- ADVANCED – B2 – C1* Means you have attained an Advanced level in which you know all verb tenses, including conditional and gerund verbs, as well as all perfect and continuous verbs. A
- BUSINESS – C1* Means you have progressed into further depth of the Advanced level, learning Reported Speech and Phrasal Verbs. In this level the 24 ABA Films deal with business matters, marketing, budgets, investment funds, stocks and shares, interest, rates, economy, the European Union, etc… Once completing this level,